Friday, May 29, 2009

Futanari Douji Collection

wild

After 15h of travel and a stop here I arrived in Bangkok!

arrived yesterday (Thursday 28) at the airport a little early, the time to register my suitcase and take a last coffee with the family before going through customs.

First off to London Heathrow at 19.35, arriving there the same time (British time), waiting 2 hours and second takeoff aboard a 747 ultra luxurious (I'm used to travel with Ryanair) for more 11am Trip ...

an aside on the plane (I eventually gets off ^ ^) I was sitting next to a father of two Australian manager in a Korean bank in Sydney and his 22 year old son who was working in a box of special effects to what I I understood. In short both very nice, we talked a good ptit moment, then I looked at my screen personal touch egg in front of me ^ ^ (you can see the progress of the flight, select a film, TV series, music etc. ..). In short I am looking at Harvey Milk by eating in the end.

Then I put on my glasses foam to sleep and I slept more or less the rest of the trip.

Landing at Bangkok 15h local time (10am in France), and the sweat off the plane!

At least 30-35 °, and 80% humidity, direct hop T-shirt to pass customs.

Another test, the plane I had to fill out a paper to justify my came to Thailand in order to present it to customs. After a quarter of an hour of waiting me at last able to go get my suitcase.

Barely out of the airport, only 20 Thais me already offered to take me around the city. Fortunately my tutor, Alin, Chinese origin but born in Thailand (and mostly English speaking) managed to find me.

We took her car (with air-whew!) And we go directly to EUROCRAN (the company or I will do my internship). Alin introduced me to everybody, unfortunately I did not select any name (besides the receptionist I was asked again to see if I remembered and I spent a little for a fool ... m'enfin ). I had an interview with the director who said they had a lot of stuff to get it done.

A little fun fact: we must remove these shoes at the entrance of the company, suddenly everyone is in socks is pretty funny.


Alin then led me to the hotel she had booked for me. On the road we stopped to buy a Thai SIM, but I realized it did not work with my phone .. French

I tasted the Lapta or lopt (I do not know how it written) is a kind of crepe batter fried rice with egg, sugar and other ingredients weird, it serves as a spring roll. (3000 kcal with each bite, but very good).

I'm in my hotel room the night at 800 baht (16 €), it is not really made but at least I did not have to search .. The room is pretty class, air conditioning, TV, Bath, Double Bed, but there is no internet ... I come to pick up a little bit of I do not know where to see how long it would. The hotel is located in the district Nongbon of the far east of Bangkok, it is super eccentric and hopefully not stay here too long ..


I had to go to dinner with my Thai tutor but can not because of work (the Thais seem to be really hard work and very late at night). So tonight it's quiet evening to give me the travel and jet lag.

Mission Tomorrow: Finding an apartment, find a phone and visit downtown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment